Return to top
This page will stop being updated shortly. You can subscribe to Tameo’s NewsWatch
to keep yourself informed about recent industry happenings.
Learn more about Tameo.
New tool from Grameen
February, 20 2006
- In order to better the rating tools available for the market, Grameen came up with a new tool called the PPI that stands for Poverty Progress Index ...
Millennium Development Goals: Bangladesh Situation Analysis and Future Perspective
February, 17 2006
- Since the launch of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) at the Millennium Summit in New York in September 2000, the MDGs have become the most widely-accepted yardstick of development efforts by governments, donors and NGOs. Bangladesh has made significant progress in achieving some MDGs but most of the progresses are uneven. This paper focuses on the current status of MDGs of Bangladesh and the future challenges to overcome those.
Millennium Development Goal ...
Symbiotics in International Securitization Report
February, 08 2006
- We have had an article published in ISR about the CDO we have done with Opportunity International in the Balkans. Because you have to register to view the article, here’s what it’s all about ...
The AFG grants two fund loans in Morocco
February, 08 2006
- The French Agency for Development (AFD) has granted two fund loans of Euro 1.5 million to two Moroccan associations active in micro-credit sector, especially in rural areas.
Peer to peer lending
February, 07 2006
- Two sites have been in the news recently: Prosper & Zopa.
David Galipeau that we've met at lift06 told us about the Mafia’s use of same kind of systems for money laundering and bets. Wired has had an article explaining some of it ...